Thursday, November 28, 2013

An Interesting Blog I Just Discovered

I have just discovered an interesting blog, titled "Not a Feminist - Because Men's Rights are Human Rights." Here is a provocative snippet which I lifted from it:
"We now have reached the point where like a grain of sand in an oyster acquiring layers and layers of covering, feminism has acquired layers and layers of pseudo scholarship, academic gobbledegook and a positive forest of “writings” “studies” and feminist “research” designed to obscure the original poisonous seed planted into the consciousness of the western world like a grain of sand invades an oyster.  But unlike an oyster, the end result is not a pearl, not a precious and valuable jewel, it is a carbuncle, a festering boil comprised of hatred, vindictiveness, spite, lies, calumny and poison. It needs to be lanced."
 Here is a link to the blog. Check it out:

http://mensrightsarehumanrights.wordpress.com/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anja said...

Hi Fidelbogen

My thanks to you for this, I am honoured. Your site was one of the first I encountered as I searched for insights, for information and for knowledge about the poisonous influence of feminism.

You published my email, J'Accuse, written after I realised how blind, how unaware I was of how insidious this vile doctrine had become.

Many thanks.


Anja *Irish lady" :)

5:02 AM  
Blogger Fidelbogen said...

@Irish Lady:

Hey, how's it going for you? I was meaning to ask, but you showed up with superlative timing.

Hopefully, you have studied the "Feminism Poisons Women" manifesto which I posted off-site, here:

http://zerotolerance4feminism.blogspot.com

It contains the distillation of key points, and maps the programme for whatever lies ahead.... ;)

Stay tuned!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home