Friday, September 20, 2013
Got Something to Say?
- Name: Fidelbogen
- Location: United States
Counter-Feminist Agent of Change (CFAC)
- Thought for the Moment - On Activism, Agitation, a...
- The Voice of Europe: Criminalizing Non-Feminism
- Feminism is the Problem
- Essentialism and Constructivism - How Feminism Con...
- Free Poster - Help Yourself
- Feminism is. . .
- MRE Catches Them Redhanded
- This is what Mental Illness Looks Like!
- Walk-a-Mile Day in Edmonton
- Men's Rights Edmonton Hits the Streets in Calgary
Here are some photos I took in eastern Washington state, USA, to give you some of that spatial feeling we males enjoy!
"One doeth good to oneself by being contented with simple things and free from craving for worldly posessions."
"One doeth good to oneself by renouncing desire for luxury and ease and enduring hardship."
"One doeth good to oneself by giving up social intercourse and dwelling alone in solitude.
~~~ The Supreme Path of Discipleship -- Precepts of the Gurus XIX.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Four-fifths of the troubles in this life could be avoided, if people would just sit down and keep still."
~Calvin Coolidge - U.S. President No. 30~
"Live simply, that others may simply live."
~M. Gandhi ~